Bob Gordon, NJ Transit Board Member, NJ Board of Public Utilities Commissioner (BPU), and former member of the NJ State Legislature as both a Senator and Assemblymen, joins us to discuss his story from an early age and passion for public service, through his current roles, and everything in between. A discussion of a distinguished tenure in public service, a two-part series that you don't want to miss!
Part 1 - Early Life in Public Service, NJ Senate, NJ Transit Board
- What drove Mr. Gordon's interest to public policy an early age?
- Time spent in Washington D.C, higher education degrees in Public Policy and M.B.A.
- Back home to New Jersey to work through private and public sector opportunities.
- NJ Legislature, Assemblymen (4 years) and Senator (10 years) through 2018.
- NJ Transit Board of Directors Role in early 2020 through present.
Part II - NJ Board of Public Utilities Commissioner - NEXT!