New Jersey Transit Advocate Panel
- Todd Barretta, former and first Chief Compliance Officer at NJ Transit
- Len Resto, President of New Jersey Association of Railroad Passengers
- Robert Hale, Transit Advocate, global rail construction costs expert who blogs at www.real-rail.com
The panel joins us to discuss a wide range of topics covering NJ Transit, including:
- The most pressing issues facing NJ Transit currently.
- Joe Biden presidency (“Amtrak Joe”) potential impact on NJ Transit, e.g. Gateway Project.
- Grading NJ Transit’s response to safety during the Pandemic.
- Impacts from outsourcing planning and processes, and relative to global best practices.
- Assessment of Senior Management and the Board of Directors.
- NJ Transit Reform Bill, the 2018 Bill that was the passed, and current proposed Bill.
- 2021 and beyond - What should NJ Transit be focusing on moving forward?
Podcast & Videocast Information:
- Website: www.GardenStateDebate.com,
- Email: Podcast@GardenState.Com
- YouTube Channel: Please subscribe at "Garden State Debate"
Music, Instrumentals and Lyrics, provided by Jeiris Cook (@JeirisCook)